- All Products (73)
- Product Bundles (1)
- Pasture-Raised Free Range Turkeys (9)
- Pasture-Raised Chickens (8)
- NEW Inventory!! (30)
- Bundle Packages -- Special Deals (5)
- Bulk Orders -- Beef & Pork (2)
- Pastured-Raised Free-Range Farm Fresh EGGS (1)
- Grain-Finished Beef Steaks (4)
- Grain-Finished Beef Roasts & Brisket (5)
- Grain-Finished Ground Beef, Patties, Kabobs & More (11)
- GRASSFED BEEF (13)
- Pork - Sausage, Pork Burgers, Brats & More! (8)
- Pork - Bacon, Ribs, Chops, & Loin (5)
- Pork - Shoulder Roasts and Pork Shoulder Steaks (2)
- Pork - Hams, Hamsteaks, Ham Cubes & Hocks (6)
- Gift Certificates (1)
Pork - Bacon, Ribs, Chops, & Loin
Premium Loin and Belly cuts of Pork. This is where you find the best bacon, ribs, chops, and tenderloin! So savory and so fresh!
|Pork Bacon (Holy Cow Farm Fresh)|
A Bacon with flavor that you can't buy at the grocery store! Bacon is cut from the fatty sides of a hog's belly. Ours comes Thickly sliced, cured with a hickory smoke flavor OR uncured fresh side with simply the natural pork bacon flavor. And now, we have Jowl Bacon! Ingredients for Bacon: Fresh side Bacon--Uncured, No added ingredients Hickory Smoked Bacon--Pork Cured with Water, Salt, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Sodium Nitrite, Maple Syrup
|Spare Ribs (Holy Cow Farm Fresh)|
Mouth-watering, savory ribs! Spare ribs are SO GOOD when slow cooked on the barbeque or roasted in the oven. A full rack of ribs, cut St. Louis Style for your convenience!
|Country Ribs (Holy Cow Farm Fresh)|
A succulent, boneless, meaty rib! Great any way you fix them! Usually come in 3 large ribs per package! Package weight varies. One of our family's favorites!
|Pork Chops (Holy Cow Farm Fresh)|
Mouth-watering pork chops! The steak of the pork!! They come 3/4" thick or a stout 1" thick with 2 chops per package. These chops are great for the grill or stove in any form. Choose boneless or flavorful bone-in! And now there are thick boneless Butterfly chops, split down the middle and winged out!
|Pork Loin (Holy Cow Farm Fresh)|
This is the pork equivalent of a beef filet mignon. It is one of the most tender cuts of pork, but it has a mild flavor, so it's often cooked with a spice rub, marinade, stuffing or flavorful sauce. It should be lightly cooked to keep it juicy. Package weight varies.