- All Products (73)
- Product Bundles (1)
- Pasture-Raised Free Range Turkeys (9)
- Pasture-Raised Chickens (8)
- NEW Inventory!! (30)
- Bundle Packages -- Special Deals (5)
- Bulk Orders -- Beef & Pork (2)
- Pastured-Raised Free-Range Farm Fresh EGGS (1)
- Grain-Finished Beef Steaks (4)
- Grain-Finished Beef Roasts & Brisket (5)
- Grain-Finished Ground Beef, Patties, Kabobs & More (11)
- GRASSFED BEEF (13)
- Pork - Sausage, Pork Burgers, Brats & More! (8)
- Pork - Bacon, Ribs, Chops, & Loin (5)
- Pork - Shoulder Roasts and Pork Shoulder Steaks (2)
- Pork - Hams, Hamsteaks, Ham Cubes & Hocks (6)
- Gift Certificates (1)
Grain-Finished Beef Roasts & Brisket
Tender beef, savory roasts and amazing briskets from our grain-finished beef. Not only are the beef raised right here on the farm, but we personally raise the high-quality corn and forages they eat as well.
|Sirloin Tip Roast -- from Grain-Finished Beef (Holy Cow Farm Fresh)|
A cut away from the sirloin section, this roast is tender enough to be oven roasted, cooked in a crock pot, or used as kabobs. It’s great as leftovers for sandwiches too!
|Chuck Roast -- from Grain-Finished Beef (Holy Cow Farm Fresh)|
A chuck roast is a thick cut of meat from the shoulder, both boneless and flavorful bone-in. It's an inexpensive cut, with a rich, delicious flavor that makes it a classic main dish for a big home-cooked meal or an Italian Beef. For tender, pull-apart meat, it should be slow cooked to allow time for the meat to soften and become juicy. Great in the crock pot with vegetables for outstanding flavor. Also known as a "London Broil". Harvested from our farm-raised beef, finished on our own farm-raised corn and forages!
|Rump Roasts--from Grain-Finished Beef (Holy Cow Farm Fresh)|
Amazingly tender, flavorful roast! These are from the hind quarter, cut from the sirloin end of the round . These are great for pot roast or sliced thin for hot roast beef sandwiches.
|Brisket--from Grain-Finished Beef (Holy Cow Farm Fresh)|
Amazing flavor--a true hidden treasure of the beef cuts! Beef brisket is from the breast section between the foreshank and plate, with only 2 available per beef. It contains of layers of fat and lean meat, but no bones. Often cured in salt brine to make corned beef brisket, it is usually prepared by braising or by cooking in liquid.
|Inside Round Roast from Grain-Finished Beef (Holy Cow Farm Fresh)|
This is a flavorful roast cut from the inside of the round of the beef.